Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 44503

Zip code area 44503 in Youngstown, Mahoning County, OH

  •   State: 
    Ohio
      Counties: 
    Mahoning County
      Cities: 
    Youngstown
      County FIPS: 
    39099
      Area total: 
    479 sq mi
      Area land: 
    0.444 sq mi
      Area water: 
    0.035 sq mi
      Elevation: 
    899 feet
  •   Latitude: 
    41,1004
      Longitude: 
    -80,6495
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Youngstown-Warren-Boardman OH-PA
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      Coordinates: 
    41.09917, -80.64895
      GMAP: 

    Ohio 44503, USA

  •   Population: 
    1,072 individuals
      Population density: 
    35,984.52 people per square miles
      Households: 
    546
      Unemployment rate: 
    17.0%
      Household income: 
    $9,773 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    607 residential housing units
      Health insurance: 
    7.0% of residents who report not having health insurance
      Veterans: 
    0.5% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 44503 is a Midwest ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town Youngstown, Mahoning County, Ohio with a population estimated today at about 630 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 44503 is located. Youngstown is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

  • Living in the postal code area 44503 of Youngstown, Mahoning County, Ohio 69.6% of population who are male and 30.4% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of Youngstown, Mahoning County 44503.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

    The percentage of education level of the population.

Mahoning County

  •   State: 
    Ohio
      County: 
    Mahoning County
      Zips: 
    44416
    44422
    44501
    44555
    44449
    44454
    44506
    44443
    44401
    44429
    44609
    44510
    44442
    44405
    44436
    44672
    44507
    44451
    44514
    44515
    44452
    44471
    44511
    44504
    44509
    44502
    44503
    44514
    44512
    44515
    44505
    44406
    44512
      Coordinates: 
    41.01463788757352, -80.77629959950028
      Area total: 
    425.19 sq. mi., 1101.23 sq. km, 272119.68 acres
      Area land: 
    411.50 sq. mi., 1065.77 sq. km, 263358.08 acres
      Area water: 
    13.69 sq. mi., 35.46 sq. km, 8761.60 acres
      Established: 
    1846
      Capital seat: 

    Youngstown
    Address: 21 W Boardman St Ste 200
    County Courthouse
    Youngstown, OH 44503-1416
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Mahoning County, Ohio, United States

  •   Population: 
    228,614; Population change: -4.27% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    556 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $40,517
      Households: 
    96,744
      Unemployment rate: 
    10.20% per 101,288 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.87%
      GDP: 
    $8.71 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Mahoning County's population of Ohio of 236,142 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,97-fold to 228,614 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.95% female residents and 48.05% male residents live in as of 2020, 54.55% in Mahoning County, Ohio are married and the remaining 45.45% are single population.

    As of 2020, 54.55% in Mahoning County, Ohio are married and the remaining 45.45% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    107,989 residential units of which 90.67% share occupied residential units.

    23.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Mahoning County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    86.55% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.26% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.81% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.05% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Mahoning County, Ohio 63.77% are owner-occupied homes, another 23.17% are rented apartments, and the remaining 13.06% are vacant.

  • The 61.82% of the population in Mahoning County, Ohio who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 35.500%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 62.020%) of those eligible to vote in Mahoning County, Ohio.

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Major Television Inc

54 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60654

Globo International NY Ltd

32 6th Ave #17, New York, NY 10013

Omega Communications Inc

41 Washington St # 110, Indianapolis, IN 46204

Fox News Miami Bureau

1440 79th Street Causeway #208, North Bay Village, FL 33141