Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 48302

Zip code area 48302 in Bloomfield Township, Oakland County, MI

  •   State: 
    Michigan
      Counties: 
    Oakland County
      Cities: 
    Bloomfield Hills
    ,
    Bloomfield Township
      County FIPS: 
    26125
      Area total: 
    12.573 sq mi
      Area land: 
    11.031 sq mi
      Area water: 
    1.542 sq mi
      Elevation: 
    1.742 feet
  •   Latitude: 
    42,5904
      Longitude: 
    -83,2914
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Detroit-Warren-Dearborn MI
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      Coordinates: 
    42,5904, -83,2914
      GMAP: 

    Michigan 48302, USA

  •   Population: 
    17,244 individuals
      Population density: 
    23,305. people per square miles
      Households: 
    284
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.3%
      Household income: 
    $150,556 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    7,049 residential housing units
      Health insurance: 
    2.9% of residents who report not having health insurance
      Veterans: 
    0.5% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 48302 is a Midwest ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town Bloomfield Township, Oakland County, Michigan with a population estimated today at about 18.516 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 48302 is located. Bloomfield Township is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

  • Living in the postal code area 48302 of Bloomfield Township, Oakland County, Michigan 48.9% of population who are male and 51.1% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of Bloomfield Township, Oakland County 48302.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

    The percentage of education level of the population.

Oakland County

  •   State: 
    Michigan
      County: 
    Oakland County
      Zips: 
    48303
    48462
    48098
    48382
    48178
    48329
    48007
    48007
    48332
    48322
    48333
    48361
    48366
    48321
    48165
    48380
    48332
    48325
    48333
    48068
    48343
    48387
    48347
    48303
    48348
    48376
    48099
    48308
    48037
    48012
    48383
    48306
    48370
    48334
    48350
    48357
    48346
    48362
    48381
    48309
    48386
    48304
    48390
    48301
    48363
    48069
    48380
    48367
    48306
    48025
    48360
    48350
    48359
    48320
    48383
    48356
    48302
    48335
    48359
    48306
    48070
    48360
    48025
    48320
    48324
    48357
    48165
    48076
    48386
    48462
    48340
    48301
    48374
    48362
    48348
    48390
    48442
    48336
    48323
    48017
    48030
    48381
    48072
    48025
    48382
    48390
    48335
    48371
    48342
    48327
    48085
    48329
    48341
    48331
    48098
    48178
    48336
    48302
    48328
    48307
    48167
    48033
    48377
    48346
    48237
    48309
    48304
    48220
    48393
    48307
    48076
    48073
    48067
    48034
    48375
    48322
    48071
    48326
    48009
    48334
    48083
    48075
    48084
      Coordinates: 
    42.66039976535989, -83.38581748758334
      Area total: 
    907.24 sq. mi., 2349.73 sq. km, 580631.68 acres
      Area land: 
    867.16 sq. mi., 2245.93 sq. km, 554981.12 acres
      Area water: 
    40.08 sq. mi., 103.80 sq. km, 25650.56 acres
      Established: 
    1819
      Capital seat: 

    Pontiac
    Address: 1200 N Telegraph Rd
    County Service Center
    Pontiac, MI 48341-1032
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 21 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Oakland County, Michigan, United States

  •   Population: 
    1,274,395; Population change: 5.99% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,469 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $67,895
      Households: 
    484,898
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.30% per 648,742 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    4.35%
      GDP: 
    $95.04 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Oakland County's population of Michigan of 211,251 residents in 1930 has increased 6,03-fold to 1,274,395 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.73% female residents and 49.27% male residents live in as of 2020, 58.84% in Oakland County, Michigan are married and the remaining 41.16% are single population.

    As of 2020, 58.84% in Oakland County, Michigan are married and the remaining 41.16% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    554,403 residential units of which 94.52% share occupied residential units.

    29.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Oakland County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    88.13% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 6.76% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.44% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.88% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Oakland County, Michigan 70.21% are owner-occupied homes, another 23.38% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.41% are vacant.

  • The 46.47% of the population in Oakland County, Michigan who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 41.940%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 56.420%) of those eligible to vote in Oakland County, Michigan.

Bloomfield Township

  •   State: 
    Michigan
      County: 
    Oakland County
      City: 
    Bloomfield Township
      County FIPS: 
    26125
      Coordinates: 
    42°34′35″N 83°16′01″W
      Area land: 
    24.63 sq mi (63.8 km²)
      Area water: 
    1.36 sq mi (3.5 km²)
      Elevation: 
    853 ft (260 m)
  •   Latitude: 
    42,5842
      Longitude: 
    -83,2423
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Detroit-Warren-Dearborn, MI
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      ZIP codes: 
    48301
    48302
    48303
    48304
    48322
      GMAP: 

    Bloomfield Township, Oakland County, Michigan, United States

  •   Population density: 
    2,395.0 residents per square mile of area (924.7/km²)

Bloomfield Township is a small town in Oakland County, Michigan, United States.

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Klasik Radio

675 Sydney Crest Ln NW, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

KTVH-TV (Helena)

100 W Lyndale Ave #2999, Helena, MT 59601

Fox Sports Ohio

200 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

Thomas Kent

145 N Gene Autry Trail, Palm Springs, CA 92262

Videoland USA Group Inc

911 Canada Ct, City of Industry, CA 91748