Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 54773

Zip code area 54773 in Whitehall, Trempealeau County, WI

  •   State: 
    Wisconsin
      Counties: 
    Trempealeau County
      Cities: 
    Whitehall
      County FIPS: 
    55121
      Area total: 
    69.967 sq mi
      Area land: 
    69.942 sq mi
      Area water: 
    0.025 sq mi
      Elevation: 
    6.601 feet
  •   Latitude: 
    44,3739
      Longitude: 
    -91,3116
      Timezone: 
    Central Standard Time Zone (CST), UTC-6:00; Central Daylight Time (CDT), UTC-5:00
      Coordinates: 
    44.39256, -91.29405
      GMAP: 

    Wisconsin 54773, USA

  •   Population: 
    3,519 individuals
      Population density: 
    .3 people per square miles
      Households: 
    232
      Unemployment rate: 
    2.3%
      Household income: 
    $63,651 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    1,471 residential housing units
      Health insurance: 
    7.9% of residents who report not having health insurance
      Veterans: 
    1.0% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 54773 is a Midwest ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town Whitehall, Trempealeau County, Wisconsin with a population estimated today at about 3.001 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 54773 is located. Whitehall is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

  • Living in the postal code area 54773 of Whitehall, Trempealeau County, Wisconsin 52.6% of population who are male and 47.4% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of Whitehall, Trempealeau County 54773.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

    The percentage of education level of the population.

Trempealeau County

  •   State: 
    Wisconsin
      County: 
    Trempealeau County
      Zips: 
    54625
    54760
    54627
    54616
    54770
    54747
    54661
    54773
    54630
    54612
    54758
      Coordinates: 
    44.303970230539115, -91.35845468455017
      Area total: 
    742.03 sq. mi., 1921.84 sq. km, 474897.92 acres
      Area land: 
    733.00 sq. mi., 1898.47 sq. km, 469122.56 acres
      Area water: 
    9.02 sq. mi., 23.37 sq. km, 5775.36 acres
      Established: 
    1854
      Capital seat: 

    Whitehall
    Address: 36245 Main St
    County Courthouse
    Whitehall, WI 54773-9139
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 17 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Trempealeau County, Wisconsin, United States

  •   Population: 
    30,760; Population change: 6.75% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    42 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $46,412
      Households: 
    11,509
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.00% per 15,607 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.75%
      GDP: 
    $1.29 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Trempealeau County's population of Wisconsin of 23,910 residents in 1930 has increased 1,29-fold to 30,760 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.84% female residents and 50.16% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.89% in Trempealeau County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 40.11% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.89% in Trempealeau County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 40.11% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    13,270 residential units of which 92.08% share occupied residential units.

    23.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Trempealeau County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    74.62% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.72% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.20% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 7.22% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Trempealeau County, Wisconsin 68.44% are owner-occupied homes, another 23.56% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.00% are vacant.

  • The 73.42% of the population in Trempealeau County, Wisconsin who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 36.110%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 62.500%) of those eligible to vote in Trempealeau County, Wisconsin.

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Nexion Media Inc

1200 7th St, Los Angeles, CA 90017

Seven Network Australia

10100 N Santa Monica Blvd #1750, Los Angeles, CA 90067

KVTH-TV 26

701 Napa Valley Dr, Little Rock, AR 72211

Globo International NY Ltd

32 6th Ave #17, New York, NY 10013

Reel Biography Inc

400 Central Park West # 14X, New York, NY 10025