Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 67219

Zip code area 67219 in Wichita, Sedgwick County, KS

  •   State: 
    Kansas
      Counties: 
    Sedgwick County
      Cities: 
    Park City
    ,
    Wichita
      County FIPS: 
    20173
      Area total: 
    14.637 sq mi
      Area land: 
    14.471 sq mi
      Area water: 
    0.166 sq mi
      Elevation: 
    1.076 feet
  •   Latitude: 
    37,7702
      Longitude: 
    -97,3171
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Wichita KS
      Timezone: 
    Central Standard Time Zone (CST), UTC-6:00; Central Daylight Time (CDT), UTC-5:00
      Coordinates: 
    37,7702, -97,3171
      GMAP: 

    Kansas 67219, USA

  •   Population: 
    33,463 individuals
      Population density: 
    12,498.6 people per square miles
      Households: 
    13,422
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.0%
      Household income: 
    $61,590 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    4,892 residential housing units
      Health insurance: 
    9.6% of residents who report not having health insurance
      Veterans: 
    0.6% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 67219 is a Midwest ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town Wichita, Sedgwick County, Kansas with a population estimated today at about 13.869 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 67219 is located. Wichita is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

Wichita is the primary city, acceptable cities are Park City.

  • Living in the postal code area 67219 of Wichita, Sedgwick County, Kansas 46.1% of population who are male and 53.9% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of Wichita, Sedgwick County 67219.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

    The percentage of education level of the population.

Sedgwick County

  •   State: 
    Kansas
      County: 
    Sedgwick County
      Zips: 
    67055
    67276
    67232
    67277
    67227
    67278
    67016
    67223
    67204
    67228
    67201
    67147
    67260
    67221
    67226
    67149
    67050
    67108
    67001
    67220
    67030
    67067
    67026
    67025
    67219
    67215
    67230
    67210
    67235
    67101
    67110
    67220
    67052
    67147
    67060
    67204
    67219
    67216
    67217
    67205
    67218
    67209
    67208
    67037
    67213
    67207
    67212
    67226
    67211
    67203
    67206
    67202
    67214
      Coordinates: 
    37.68476160082598, -97.4609688048987
      Area total: 
    1009.12 sq. mi., 2613.61 sq. km, 645837.44 acres
      Area land: 
    996.93 sq. mi., 2582.03 sq. km, 638033.92 acres
      Area water: 
    12.19 sq. mi., 31.58 sq. km, 7803.52 acres
      Established: 
    1870
      Capital seat: 

    Wichita
    Address: 525 N. Main
    County Courthouse
    Wichita, KS
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Sedgwick County, Kansas, United States

  •   Population: 
    523,824; Population change: 5.11% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    524.9 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $48,789
      Households: 
    7,417
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.70% per 257,217 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.30%
      Income taxes: 
    6.45%
      GDP: 
    $29.34 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Sedgwick County's population of Kansas of 8,075 residents in 1930 has increased 2,72-fold to 21,964 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 48.46% female residents and 51.54% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.88% in Sedgwick County, Kansas are married and the remaining 37.12% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.88% in Sedgwick County, Kansas are married and the remaining 37.12% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    223,640 residential units of which 91.78% share occupied residential units.

    20.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Sedgwick County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    85.06% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.50% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.60% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.61% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Sedgwick County, Kansas 61.35% are owner-occupied homes, another 29.44% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.21% are vacant.

  • The 45.43% of the population in Sedgwick County, Kansas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 55.150%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 42.500%) of those eligible to vote in Sedgwick County, Kansas.

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Millbrae Community Television - MCTV

450 Poplar Ave, Millbrae, CA 94030

WTHR - NBC 13

1000 N Meridian St, Indianapolis, IN 46204

Statco One Stop

2141 Pemberton Rd SW, Atlanta, GA 30331

WCOBM (World Center of Broadcast Media)

121 E Sunset Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89119

Showtime Networks

1633 Broadway, New York, NY 10019