Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 95691

Zip code area 95691 in West Sacramento, Yolo County, CA

  •   State: 
    California
      Counties: 
    Yolo County
      Cities: 
    West Sacramento
      County FIPS: 
    06113
      Area total: 
    41.267 sq mi
      Area land: 
    39.028 sq mi
      Area water: 
    2.239 sq mi
      Elevation: 
    1.107 feet
  •   Latitude: 
    38,5661
      Longitude: 
    -121,5439
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Sacramento-Roseville-Folsom CA
      Timezone: 
    Pacific Standard Time (PST) UTC-8:00; Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) UTC-7:00
      Coordinates: 
    38.61708, -121.58234
      GMAP: 

    California 95691, USA

  •   Population: 
    39,361 individuals
      Population density: 
    15,034.73 people per square miles
      Households: 
    501
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.6%
      Household income: 
    $86,675 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    14,365 residential housing units
      Health insurance: 
    3.8% of residents who report not having health insurance
      Veterans: 
    0.6% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 95691 is a West ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town West Sacramento, Yolo County, California with a population estimated today at about 41.208 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 95691 is located. West Sacramento is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

West Sacramento is the primary city, acceptable cities are W Sacramento.

  • Living in the postal code area 95691 of West Sacramento, Yolo County, California 48.6% of population who are male and 51.4% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of West Sacramento, Yolo County 95691.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

    The percentage of education level of the population.

Yolo County

  •   State: 
    California
      County: 
    Yolo County
      Zips: 
    95899
    95798
    95799
    95617
    95679
    95607
    95697
    95606
    95637
    95653
    95618
    95698
    95605
    95645
    95612
    95937
    95627
    95694
    95605
    95618
    95776
    95691
    95695
    95616
      Coordinates: 
    38.68666880828158, -121.90111816318446
      Area total: 
    1023.57 sq. mi., 2651.02 sq. km, 655081.60 acres
      Area land: 
    1014.73 sq. mi., 2628.14 sq. km, 649428.48 acres
      Area water: 
    8.83 sq. mi., 22.88 sq. km, 5653.12 acres
      Established: 
    1850
      Capital seat: 

    Woodland
    Address: 625 Court St
    County Administration Building
    Woodland, CA 95695-3448
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Yolo County, California, United States

  •   Population: 
    216,403; Population change: 7.74% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    213 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $57,662
      Households: 
    25,019
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.50% per 105,026 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.75%
      Income taxes: 
    9.30%
      GDP: 
    $14.39 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Yolo County's population of California of 11,329 residents in 1930 has increased 7,2-fold to 81,575 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.02% female residents and 49.98% male residents live in as of 2020, 57.29% in Yolo County, California are married and the remaining 42.71% are single population.

    As of 2020, 57.29% in Yolo County, California are married and the remaining 42.71% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    80,188 residential units of which 95.52% share occupied residential units.

    22.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Yolo County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    68.74% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.27% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 3.49% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.59% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Yolo County, California 52.50% are owner-occupied homes, another 42.29% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.21% are vacant.

  • The 31.22% of the population in Yolo County, California who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 30.840%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 67.070%) of those eligible to vote in Yolo County, California.

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

KAMU-TV

Moore Communications Center, 900 Houston St #77843, College Station, TX 77840

Radioshack

Coshocton, OH 43812

Ralston Roger

1821 Peterson Ave, South Pasadena, CA 91030

Kcty Channel

20 Civic Center Plaza, Santa Ana, CA 92701

Montague Community Television

34 2nd St, Turners Falls, MA 01376