Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Windham County

  •   State: 
    Vermont
      County: 
    Windham County
      Zips: 
    05303
    05362
    05141
    05304
    05356
    05357
    05351
    05359
    05359
    05159
    05362
    05302
    05356
    05155
    05345
    05346
    05301
    05341
    05358
    05344
    05355
    05361
    05360
    05342
    05343
    05146
    05354
    05155
    05301
    05154
    05158
    05345
    05148
    05301
    05353
    05356
    05346
    05363
    05101
    05301
      Coordinates: 
    42.9905556707741, -72.71393712821815
      Area total: 
    798.22 sq. mi., 2067.38 sq. km, 510860.80 acres
      Area land: 
    785.51 sq. mi., 2034.46 sq. km, 502725.76 acres
      Area water: 
    12.71 sq. mi., 32.92 sq. km, 8135.04 acres
      Established: 
    1779
      Capital seat: 

    Newfane
    Address: PO BOX 207
    County Courthouse
    Newfane, VT 05345-0207
    Governing Body: County Court with 2 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Windham County, Vermont, United States

  •   Population: 
    45,905; Population change: 3.13% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    58 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $46,847
      Households: 
    18,609
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.30% per 21,014 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    9.50%
      GDP: 
    $2.07 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Windham County's population of Vermont of 26,015 residents in 1930 has increased 1,76-fold to 45,905 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.09% female residents and 48.91% male residents live in as of 2020, 55.47% in Windham County, Vermont are married and the remaining 44.53% are single population.

    As of 2020, 55.47% in Windham County, Vermont are married and the remaining 44.53% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    29,916 residential units of which 68.15% share occupied residential units.

    22.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Windham County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    74.00% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.32% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.72% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 6.81% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Windham County, Vermont 45.53% are owner-occupied homes, another 21.02% are rented apartments, and the remaining 33.45% are vacant.

  • The 23.40% of the population in Windham County, Vermont who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 24.900%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 73.020%) of those eligible to vote in Windham County, Vermont.

Skyline of Windham County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Raycom Media

358 Tv Rd, Pollok, TX 75969

History Channel

235 E 45th St, New York, NY 10017

Wpmi TV

2127 N Hickory St suite b, Loxley, AL 36551

Northstar Televison Network

4640 Old Seward Hwy, Anchorage, AK 99503

County Service Area 70 Tv-5

73658 Old Dale Rd, Twentynine Palms, CA 92277

Landscape of Vermont