Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Fairfax City

  •   State: 
    Virginia
      County: 
    Fairfax City
      Zips: 
    22037
    22038
    22035
    22032
    22033
    22031
    22030
      Coordinates: 
    38.85309759963075, -77.29979025868495
      Area total: 
    6.27 sq. mi., 16.25 sq. km, 4014.08 acres
      Area land: 
    6.24 sq. mi., 16.16 sq. km, 3993.60 acres
      Area water: 
    0.03 sq. mi., 0.08 sq. km, 20.48 acres
  • Fairfax City, Virginia, United States

  •   Household income: 
    $89,260
      Households: 
    8,858
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.60%
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.75%
  • Fairfax City's population of Virginia of 19,622 residents in 1990 has increased 1,23-fold to 24,146 residents after 30 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.13% female residents and 48.87% male residents live in as of 2020, 57.11% in Fairfax City, Virginia are married and the remaining 42.89% are single population.

    As of 2020, 57.11% in Fairfax City, Virginia are married and the remaining 42.89% are single population.

  • 33.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Fairfax City require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    73.53% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.48% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 7.55% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.92% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Fairfax City, Virginia 68.47% are owner-occupied homes, another 30.54% are rented apartments, and the remaining 0.98% are vacant.

  • The 148.07% of the population in Fairfax City, Virginia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 41.160%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 57.690%) of those eligible to vote in Fairfax City, Virginia.

Skyline of Fairfax City

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Khpu

1000 Fisk Ave, Brownwood, TX 76801

Dale's VCR Stereo & TV

4334 Old Hickory Blvd, Old Hickory, TN 37138

WTCI-TV 45

7540 Bonnyshire Drive, Chattanooga, TN 37416

Terra Nova Television

17162 Osborne St, Northridge, CA 91325

WMTW

99 Danville Corner Rd, Auburn, ME 04210

Landscape of Virginia