Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Henrico County

  •   State: 
    Virginia
      County: 
    Henrico County
      Zips: 
    23242
    23255
    23273
    23255
    23273
    23058
    23242
    23229
    23233
    23250
    23238
    23229
    23075
    23294
    23231
    23228
    23233
    23150
    23238
    23227
    23231
    23294
    23059
    23233
    23228
    23223
    23229
    23060
    23230
      Coordinates: 
    37.538017754250404, -77.40586106242743
      Area total: 
    244.83 sq. mi., 634.11 sq. km, 156692.48 acres
      Area land: 
    233.68 sq. mi., 605.22 sq. km, 149552.64 acres
      Area water: 
    11.16 sq. mi., 28.90 sq. km, 7139.84 acres
      Established: 
    1611
      Capital seat: 

    Henrico
    Address: 4301 East Parham Road
    Western Government Center
    Henrico, VA
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Henrico County, Virginia, United States

  •   Population: 
    334,389; Population change: 8.94% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,431 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $59,863
      Households: 
    122,058
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.50% per 180,321 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.75%
      GDP: 
    $26.81 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Henrico County's population of Virginia of 23,281 residents in 1930 has increased 14,36-fold to 334,389 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 52.65% female residents and 47.35% male residents live in as of 2020, 57.19% in Henrico County, Virginia are married and the remaining 42.81% are single population.

    As of 2020, 57.19% in Henrico County, Virginia are married and the remaining 42.81% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    140,739 residential units of which 95.38% share occupied residential units.

    23.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Henrico County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    85.74% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.62% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.05% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.64% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Henrico County, Virginia 63.43% are owner-occupied homes, another 32.02% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.55% are vacant.

  • The 44.33% of the population in Henrico County, Virginia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 43.480%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 55.700%) of those eligible to vote in Henrico County, Virginia.

Skyline of Henrico County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Wlos

164 S Main St, Waynesville, NC 28786

West Hollywood City Channel 1

8300 CA-2, West Hollywood, CA 90069

Atlanta DTH Inc

17940 Ajax Cir, City of Industry, CA 91748

Clark Powell Associates

3971 NC-127, Hickory, NC 28602

Total Connection

8295 Acorn Blvd, Punta Gorda, FL 33982

Landscape of Virginia