Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Lynchburg City

  •   State: 
    Virginia
      County: 
    Lynchburg City
      Zips: 
    24513
    24514
    24505
    24506
    24503
    24504
    24501
    24502
      Coordinates: 
    37.40028448237239, -79.19085672710868
      Area total: 
    49.53 sq. mi., 128.27 sq. km, 31696.64 acres
      Area land: 
    48.97 sq. mi., 126.84 sq. km, 31343.36 acres
      Area water: 
    0.55 sq. mi., 1.43 sq. km, 353.28 acres
  • Lynchburg City, Virginia, United States

  •   Household income: 
    $37,271
      Households: 
    26,934
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.20%
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.75%
  • Lynchburg City's population of Virginia of 66,049 residents in 1990 has increased 1,2-fold to 79,009 residents after 30 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 54.26% female residents and 45.74% male residents live in as of 2020, 48.22% in Lynchburg City, Virginia are married and the remaining 51.78% are single population.

    As of 2020, 48.22% in Lynchburg City, Virginia are married and the remaining 51.78% are single population.

  • 18.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Lynchburg City require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    76.85% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.10% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.90% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.34% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Lynchburg City, Virginia 53.68% are owner-occupied homes, another 36.97% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.36% are vacant.

  • The 49.39% of the population in Lynchburg City, Virginia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 51.360%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 47.370%) of those eligible to vote in Lynchburg City, Virginia.

Skyline of Lynchburg City

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Kingdom IP Broadcast Consulting

6962 Titian Ave, Baton Rouge, LA 70806

WNTZ Fox 48

201 Johnston St, Alexandria, LA 71301

WKQL

6440 Atlantic Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32211

Thomas Kent

145 N Gene Autry Trail, Palm Springs, CA 92262

Ohio Latino Tv

2677 Sawbury Blvd, Columbus, OH 43235

Landscape of Virginia