Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Mason County

  •   State: 
    Washington
      County: 
    Mason County
      Zips: 
    98560
    98555
    98588
    98584
    98546
    98548
    98592
    98524
    98528
    98584
      Coordinates: 
    47.35053516077328, -123.18300973568854
      Area total: 
    1051.04 sq. mi., 2722.19 sq. km, 672667.52 acres
      Area land: 
    959.56 sq. mi., 2485.24 sq. km, 614115.84 acres
      Area water: 
    91.49 sq. mi., 236.95 sq. km, 58551.68 acres
      Established: 
    1854
      Capital seat: 

    Shelton
    Address: 411 N. 5th St
    County Courthouse
    Shelton, WA 98584-3466
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Mason County, Washington, United States

  •   Population: 
    65,726; Population change: 8.28% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    68 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $50,081
      Households: 
    22,300
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.80% per 25,517 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.30%
      GDP: 
    $1.60 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Mason County's population of Washington of 10,060 residents in 1930 has increased 6,53-fold to 65,726 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.06% female residents and 49.94% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.86% in Mason County, Washington are married and the remaining 39.14% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.86% in Mason County, Washington are married and the remaining 39.14% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    33,269 residential units of which 76.66% share occupied residential units.

    33.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Mason County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    74.26% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 16.91% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.17% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.29% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Mason County, Washington 59.63% are owner-occupied homes, another 15.30% are rented apartments, and the remaining 25.07% are vacant.

  • The 22.13% of the population in Mason County, Washington who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 44.510%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 53.170%) of those eligible to vote in Mason County, Washington.

Skyline of Mason County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Owens TV Repair

21 Dale St, Barnwell, SC 29812

Satellite Connections

102 Commerce St, Brooklyn, NY 11231

WCTV

2325 Chester Blvd hall 099, Richmond, IN 47374

Avalon Paging

520 Slauson Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90011

Octv Media Arts Center

110 St Louis St, West Plains, MO 65775

Landscape of Washington