Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Barron County

  •   State: 
    Wisconsin
      County: 
    Barron County
      Zips: 
    54857
    54826
    54733
    54841
    54733
    54813
    54762
    54805
    54889
    54822
    54829
    54728
    54812
    54868
      Coordinates: 
    45.42372318952456, -91.84831208246466
      Area total: 
    889.76 sq. mi., 2304.48 sq. km, 569448.32 acres
      Area land: 
    863.04 sq. mi., 2235.27 sq. km, 552346.24 acres
      Area water: 
    26.72 sq. mi., 69.21 sq. km, 17102.08 acres
      Established: 
    1859
      Capital seat: 

    Barron
    Address: 330 E La Salle Ave
    County Courthouse
    Barron, WI 54812-1540
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 29 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Barron County, Wisconsin, United States

  •   Population: 
    46,711; Population change: 1.83% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    54.1 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $43,868
      Households: 
    19,008
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.10% per 23,873 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.75%
      GDP: 
    $2.07 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Barron County's population of Wisconsin of 34,301 residents in 1930 has increased 1,36-fold to 46,711 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.45% female residents and 49.55% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.44% in Barron County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 38.56% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.44% in Barron County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 38.56% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    23,779 residential units of which 82.55% share occupied residential units.

    20.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Barron County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.80% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.58% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.19% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 6.91% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Barron County, Wisconsin 62.78% are owner-occupied homes, another 19.66% are rented apartments, and the remaining 17.56% are vacant.

  • The 59.61% of the population in Barron County, Wisconsin who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 45.690%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 52.770%) of those eligible to vote in Barron County, Wisconsin.

Skyline of Barron County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Myt V8

301 Tower Rd, Naples, FL 34113

Daystar

3901 TX-121, Bedford, TX 76021

bose

1645 Parkway, Sevierville, TN 37862

Wbach the Classical Station

15 Monument Sq # 300, Portland, ME 04101

Folgado M D

80 Fulton St, Clark, NJ 07066

Landscape of Wisconsin