Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

La Crosse County

  •   State: 
    Wisconsin
      County: 
    La Crosse County
      Zips: 
    54653
    54602
    54644
    54614
    54669
    54636
    54603
    54650
    54601
      Coordinates: 
    43.90656892732186, -91.11521805145813
      Area total: 
    480.00 sq. mi., 1243.19 sq. km, 307198.08 acres
      Area land: 
    451.77 sq. mi., 1170.08 sq. km, 289132.16 acres
      Area water: 
    28.23 sq. mi., 73.11 sq. km, 18065.92 acres
      Established: 
    1851
      Capital seat: 

    La Crosse
    Address: 212 6th Street N. Rm 1500
    La Crosse, WI
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 29 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • La Crosse County, Wisconsin, United States

  •   Population: 
    120,784; Population change: 5.36% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    267 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $47,912
      Households: 
    44,651
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.40% per 64,982 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.75%
      GDP: 
    $6.86 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • La Crosse County's population of Wisconsin of 54,455 residents in 1930 has increased 2,22-fold to 120,784 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.20% female residents and 48.80% male residents live in as of 2020, 54.03% in La Crosse County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 45.97% are single population.

    As of 2020, 54.03% in La Crosse County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 45.97% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    52,774 residential units of which 94.91% share occupied residential units.

    19.3 minutes is the average time that residents in La Crosse County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.47% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.71% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.14% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.03% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in La Crosse County, Wisconsin 62.52% are owner-occupied homes, another 32.28% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.21% are vacant.

  • The 61.07% of the population in La Crosse County, Wisconsin who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 37.490%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 60.940%) of those eligible to vote in La Crosse County, Wisconsin.

Skyline of La Crosse County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

Harrington Righter & Parsons

1000 Town Center, Southfield, MI 48075

KNAT TV-23

1510 Coors Blvd NW #1152, Albuquerque, NM 87121

Jarvis Productions Ltd

171 W 57th St, New York, NY 10019

SkyWire Communications Inc

10958 Greenaire Pl, Henrico, VA 23233

Dan's TV Services

16120 Seneca Lake Cir, Crest Hill, IL 60403

Landscape of Wisconsin