Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Campbell County

  •   State: 
    Wyoming
      County: 
    Campbell County
      Zips: 
    82731
    82725
    82717
    82727
    82732
    82718
    82716
      Coordinates: 
    44.24833847772158, -105.54831355117919
      Area total: 
    4806.32 sq. mi., 12448.30 sq. km, 3076042.24 acres
      Area land: 
    4802.07 sq. mi., 12437.29 sq. km, 3073321.60 acres
      Area water: 
    4.25 sq. mi., 11.01 sq. km, 2720.64 acres
      Established: 
    1911
      Capital seat: 

    Gillette
    Address: 500 S Gillette Ave
    Suite 1100
    Gillette, WY 82716-4239
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Campbell County, Wyoming, United States

  •   Population: 
    47,026; Population change: 1.94% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    9.79 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $71,334
      Households: 
    15,923
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.90% per 23,439 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.25%
      GDP: 
    $6.11 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Campbell County's population of Wyoming of 6,720 residents in 1930 has increased 7-fold to 47,026 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 48.50% female residents and 51.50% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.09% in Campbell County, Wyoming are married and the remaining 36.91% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.09% in Campbell County, Wyoming are married and the remaining 36.91% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    19,816 residential units of which 89.94% share occupied residential units.

    22 minutes is the average time that residents in Campbell County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.04% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.70% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 3.74% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.18% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Campbell County, Wyoming 70.65% are owner-occupied homes, another 25.15% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.20% are vacant.

  • The 48.55% of the population in Campbell County, Wyoming who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 79.720%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 18.320%) of those eligible to vote in Campbell County, Wyoming.

Skyline of Campbell County

In 51 U.S. states are published

503 Companies
296 Counties
381 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Turner Broadcasting System

1888 Century Park E STE 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Initia Inc

81 Corbett Way, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Petry Television

5950 Fairview Rd # 801, Charlotte, NC 28210

Mayo Records

8311 Glen Shadow, San Antonio, TX 78239

Bravo Network

30 Rockefeller Plaza #270e, New York, NY 10112

Other Companies

North Texas Public Broadcastng

3000 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75201

SkyWire Communications Inc

10958 Greenaire Pl, Henrico, VA 23233

Columbia Access Television

20 N 2nd St STE A, Columbia, MO 65203

Videoland USA Group Inc

911 Canada Ct, City of Industry, CA 91748

Langworthy's Inc

14447 165th Ave, Le Roy, MI 49655

Landscape of Wyoming